Our Podiatry team offer the following treatments:-
- General Podiatry treatments including the skilful reduction of thickened toenails and the removal of corns and callus to give you that “walking on air feeling.”
- The permanent correction of ingrown toenails achieved painlessly using Local anaesthetics.
- The treatment of stubborn painful Warts and verrucae using the most modern Cryosurgery and electrosurgical techniques.
- The permanent removal of painful fibrous corns using Electrodessication.
- Biomechanical Assessment and the provision of supportive insoles and Orthotics.
- Diabetic foot assessment and the treatment of Diabetic foot ulcers.
- Lower Limb vascular assessment to identify early Peripheral Vascular Disease
For more information and to book a treatment, please contact us.